Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sometimes You Simply Can't Take the High Road




In the last few weeks the McCain campaign has come out with a deluge of not just negative ads but they have straight out lied...not even shading truth but very simply saying - I can't win this election on my own merits so I'll just be a bully to my opponent.

Sometimes you take the high road and sometimes you need to fight back. When I was a child a kid down the street hit me and threw my sweater in the gutter. I ran home crying and Inez, our housekeeper and my other mother told me I needed to go and hit that boy back. When I explained my parents said that I shouldn't do that she said your parents aren't here and I am now go hit that kid back. I did...and he never bothered me again. In life and in politics you gotta know when to fight back...it's time to stand up and fight back!

No comments: