Sunday, May 18, 2008

An easy and meaningful way to help the troops

I'm about as anti-war as one can be but...my heart breaks for all of those kids that tried to do something good and ended up in this insane war. My Grandmother used to say "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" and they sure ended up in a spot that has to be hell on earth. Remember Donald Rumsfeld when asked how long the war would last he said "I don't know, 6 days, 6 weeks maybe 6 months although I don't think it will be that long" URGH!!!! That man should have to be there and live amoung these young people losing lives and limbs daily.
Anyway...a friend of mine sent me a link to this Web site that Xerox is doing

Click on the header which is a link to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq .

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! Please send a card and pass along this Web site link to everyone you know. It's the least we can do, it's FREE and it only takes a second.

No comments: