Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Blog

It was probably 2 or so years ago when I first began to read about Blogs and I thought it sounded like a very cool idea. I wanted to start one but couldn't figure out what I would say, a point of view or a specific topic maybe? Unable to come up with something unbelievably provocative I never did anything. So, finally I decided the best thing to do was just to start one and see where it would lead. I knew I didn't want to write a personal journal and share my soul with the world or at least the very tiny portion of the world that might fall upon my blog. My areas of expertise are marketing and sales but I knew I didn't want to write about work. So, I decided to just start writing and see where it led me. That said...obviously I haven't found my niche yet but we'll see what happens.

No comments: