Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pictures with my Peeps!


We got some help with our campaign from a local mom and her girls. Get em started young!!

Tim, Frank and I at a precinct on Tuesday afternoon. Tim was from N.CA and Frank lived in the neigborhood. We were a great team!! Especially against the single Hillary supporter to our left. Our day started off around 38 degrees, by the time I got to this precenct it was scortching hot and poor Frank got quite the sun burn. Mother nature sure tested us but we were troopers! Frank got the Obama fever from his son who along with a friend also came out to help us.


Audrey and I along with a representative of Dogs for Obama at our 2nd precinct on Tuesday


Election Day morning! Lucas on my left, Audrey on my right and Steve next to her. Steve was "our driver" and canvasing buddy. Steve and Lucas were "in their Lawyer suits" on election day to be the legal eagle watch dogs and they did so brilliantly! Although Steve lost a few points for not being a dog lover he gained a couple back for getting us around town and giving Audrey and I that little extra push we needed towards the end of an exhausting day.

No comments: