Sunday, April 27, 2008

"In My Opinion, Barack Obama Hits a Homerun on Fox News!"

I was so worried when I heard that Barack was going to be interviewed by Chris Wallace on Fox. My fear was that no matter what he said they would twist and turn it in a way to harm him. But, I should have had more faith, Barack was better than great he was the smart, quick, articulate, thoughtful, humble, substantive and overall the amazing person that those who support him know him to be! This was an opportunity for the rest of the people that dislike him or are suspicious of his viability could gain some insight.

Even after the 45 minute interview when they had their panel discussion, only Bill Kristal was really against him. The others all had mostly positive comments and to me that is a huge victory! At least from my perspective, I bet there are a lot of people that watched the interview and scratched their head wondering if they possibly mis-judged him and to me creating that question in the mind of a Fox viewer is a total home run!!

To add icing to the cake Reverend Wright was speaking to the NAACP and they carried the speech on Fox (no doubt waiting for him to say something insane) and even Geraldo is saying the Reverend was funny and over all pretty complementary. Go figure? I gotta say, it was a pretty impressive speech in that one could easily see his appeal. Oh uh....who's gonna be the boogie man if it's not Barack or Reverend Wright :-)

1 comment:

JaneAnneJ said...

Thanks for your review and the good news. I hope I can catch that interview. Maybe there will be a replay.

JaneAnne